Chemical Nickel is a substance applied to the coating of various products, such as automobile parts and industrial equipment. Chemical Nickel treatment is different from most other galvanic treatments, offering reinforced characteristics compared to other treatments.
Chemical Nickel creates a uniform layer, making the part more resistant and durable, protecting it against corrosion , abrasion, oxidation and impacts.
Advantages of Chemical Nickel
- High resistance to corrosion.
- High hardness and wear resistance.
- Uniformity in coating layer thickness.
- Uniform and more stable visual appearance.
- Excellent value for money.