Chemical Nickel is a substance used in the coating of various products, such as automobile parts and industrial equipment. Anodfarbe uses Chemical Nickel with a high phosphorus content, which provides a uniform coating thickness, regardless of the geometry of the part. Chemical Nickel creates a uniform finish even on the most complex shapes and follows any irregularities that the product may contain.
As it has a hardness between 54-60 HRC, Chemical Nickel makes the piece more resistant and increases its durability, protecting it against corrosion, abrasion, oxidation and wear.
- Greater resistance to corrosion and abrasion of the part..
- Does not change the characteristics of the base material.
- High adhesion to the piece.
- Applicability to various materials.
- Formation of a homogeneous coating layer.
- Ability to cover the cavities and irregularities of the piece perfectly.
Keep up with all the news